Worship items to share

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worship items to share

I am retiring at the end of the year and I have some things to share. We have two sterling silver communion sets - trays, etc. to anyone who wants or needs them. We have an accompaniment version of all the services and the hymns in the ELW again for anyone who wants or needs them. A brand new set. We have an Advent wreath with oil candles - old fashioned though - 3 purples and one pink. Also - a liege pouring chalice, a bowl. and pitcher, metallic, for foot washing, a large chalice and paten, and a number of service books and hymnals - ELW. If anyone wishes these, please call Pr. Brook at 419-884-2551 - Christ Lutheran Church or e-mail me at prb@embarqmail.com.

Pastor Chavez -- I have attempted to contact Pastor Brook, but neither the phone number listed nor thee e-mail address are working. Our congregation would love to have the communion sets and other vessels if they are still available. Do you have any other ways of contacting Pr. Brook? -- Pastor Cathi Braasch @ Grace Lutheran -- Jackson Center OH
    Rev. Dr. Cathi Braasch STS

Comment

Working...
    X