New User Registration Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New User Registration Information

Welcome to the New and Upgraded NALC Network!

For those who would like some additional help with registering for the NALC Network-

1. Go to your web browser (the way you access the internet on your computer) and enter: community.nalcnetwork.com
    2. In the top right-hand corner of this page, please click the button that says: login/sign up
    3. Enter the information as requested
    4. Upon completion of the 5 questions, you will receive a confirmation email in your email inbox. Your account can not be activated until you click on that link (one time only).
    5. Most registrations will be approved very quickly, but please allow for up to 24 hours to do so.
    6. Upon activation, return to community.nalcnetwork.com and log in (using your email address or username and password in the upper left-hand corner).

Or Watch This Short Video - https://vimeo.com/222212466

FAQ-
    • Do I need to register again? I had a profile on the old network. Yes - apologies for the inconvenience. This new community network for the NALC provides strong security, unique communication capabilities, and the provision o other capabilities, such as a mobile app, in the future. That and more require that you sign up for a new account on this network. Thank you.
    • What do I use to log in? After you receive an email notification, you can now use your email address or user name to log in (together with your password). Hopefully, this additional feature of using your email address to log in will help reduce previous confusion.
    • I registered, but now am having problems logging in, should I re-register? No - please allow 24 hours for your registration to be approved.
      • Other things you can double check for yourself when clicking on the log in/register button in the top right-hand corner, please make sure you are clicking "log in" not "register."
      • Another question for consideration - did you confirm your account by clicking on the email that arrived in your inbox after you registered? Your registration is not sent for approval by an admin until you do this.
      • If after 24 hours, you have a challenge logging in, please contact the tech help listed in the confirmation email or on the site.
    • I am supposed to be a part of a closed working group, how do I find it after login? To make things easier for NALC Network Members, you will be automatically assigned to the group. So you don't have to do anything! When you are logged in to the NALC Network, it will automatically appear on your home page.
      • If you don't see the specific group you are a part of, make sure you are logged in (upper right-hand corner of the screen - your username will appear there if you are logged in).
      • If after 24 hours, the appropriate group does not appear in your list, please contact the NALC Staff member via email that is moderating that group.
    Last edited by Jenny Brockman; 06-23-2017, 12:27 PM.
Working...
X